College of Computer Science & Information Technology (Mahad, Dist. Raigad) offers 3 years B. Sc. (CS) degree from Mumbai University.
The B. Sc. (CS) degree is a unique program designed for students seeking to learn and implement their knowledge in either: (a) Making a career transition into Information Technology, or (b) Combining their own field with Computer Science. Computing professionals, whose work is concerned directly with computers, inducing application and system programmers, system analysts and designers, system and database managers, university lecturers , teachers and independent computer consultants are some of the major career options for B. Sc. (CS) candidates.
Candidate for being eligible for admission to the three years integrated course leading to the degree of B.Sc. (CS) must have passed Higher Secondary School Certification Examination (Std. XII) in Science Stream conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education with Mathematics and Statistics as one of the subject or its equivalent. The minimum required aggregate marks in HSC Exam in Science Stream.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION
- *Original Mark sheet of Std. XII Exam.
(without attested two copies)
- *Original Leaving Certificate of XII Standard
- *A student coming from another University must produce Eligibility Certificate/ Migration Certificate and transfer Certificate.
- *Domicile certificate
- *Ration Card Xerox
- *Adhaar Card Xerox
- *Physically handicap Certificate (if applicable )
- *Three recent Passport Size Photographs.
For Reserve Category Students
- Caste Certificate
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Nationalized Bank A/c Passbook Xerox copy
Note: * Mandatory Documents.