The library is a central part of intellectual and cultural life at Read. Its mission is to provide collections and services that support the educational goals of the college.
Libraries often provide quiet areas for studying, and they also often offer common areas to facilitate group study and collaboration. It provides physical or digital access to material and may be a physical building or room, or a virtual space, or both. A library’s collection can include books. Magazines, journals, newspapers, Reference Books Etc. The College Library is situated on the first floor having about this much space. In addition we have reading room for students and staff members.
The following facilities is offered by the library staff to students and teachers:-
- Reference Books
- Competitive Exams Papers
- Maintaining silence to support pleasant learning atmosphere.
- Story books
- Library Orientation: Every year we introduce our liabrary facility to our new students.
- News Paper Service: Our College provide different newspapers to the students as well as staffs.
- Job News: Displaying recruitment news on Notice board.
- It procures general reference books such as dictionaries, directories, encyclopedias, as well as some subject specific reference books.
- Study material for competitive exam.
- Web OPAC
- Strict discipline and silence are to be observed in the Library.
- Each user would be provided with library cards for issue of books.
- Issue of books for home –Each student would be issued two books at a time for a period of one week.
- Reissueof books by a user may be allowed maximum twice more after first issue.
- Failure to return books on Due-date would compulsorily lead to penalty of Re.1/- per dayfor all students.
- A‘No Dues Certificate’ for each student is to be obtained from the Librarian while withdrawing any student from school.
- Dictionaries, Encyclopedias etc. would not be issued.
- Newly purchased books will not be issuedto any user for at least one month. But it will be displayed separately as new arrivals.
- Issue of subject reference books- Only subject reference books from reference section would be issued for home use on those days when the successive day is a holiday. The book will have to be returned on the next working day.
- In case a user loses a bookhe/she would have to either replace the book or deposit three times the price of the book in the library.
- Magazines and periodicalsmay also be issued for a Week only.
- Library books are to be deposited at least one week before leaving the station or any break (Short Vacation) and 15 days before any long vacation.
- Each Student would be provided with two Library cards for issue of books. For this purpose students should manage two Passport size recent photographs in School-Uniform.
- All students should maintain a Book-review-Note during Library period-study as per given format. For this purpose a 40 pages paperbound copy will be sufficient.
- Library Books can be issued and returned during Library Period of the class only and not in any teaching period.
|Sr. No.||Journals & Magazine|
|1||Accounting Research & Audit practice|
|2||Banking & Finance|
|4||Economics & Political Weekly|
|5||Bombay Chartered Accountant Journal|
|7||Indian Journal of Finance|
|8||Indian Journal of Marketing|
|9||Journal of Accounting & Finance|
|10||Journals of Commerce & Management Thought|
|12||Prabhandhan: Indian Journal of Management|
- The Times of India(English)
- Mumbai Sakal(Marathi)
|1||Mr. Sudesh N. Kadam||I/c Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Mr. Vikram Kasabe||Librarian||Secretary|
|4||Mrs. Jyothi Vasantha Poojary||Asst. Professor||Member|