Grievance Redressal Cell

Students can use this Student Grievance Form to file complaints of unfair treatment or illegal discrimination, as well as academic and non-academic concerns, and to follow the grievance procedure. Fill out this form to record your complaint.

Grievance Column

Type your complaint in the box provided below. Try to be as detailed as you can. If this concerns an academic dispute (such as a grade appeal), kindly provide the department and name of the faculty member.

Copyrights 2024 © Hirwal Education Trust, Mahad.