|1||Mr. Sudesh N. Kadam||Chairperson|
|2||Miss. Sumaiya Pardeshi||Convener|
|3||Miss. Seema surve||Member (Teaching)|
|4||Mrs. Nirmala Kadam||Member (Teaching)|
|5||Mr. Aakif Shaikh||Student Representative|
|6||Miss. Shifa Shaikhani||Student Representative|
|7||Miss.Sakshi Varma||Student Representative|
|8||Miss. Uzma Sirkhot||Student Representative|
|9||Miss. Sayali Kulkarni||Student Representative|
POWERS AND DUTIES OF WDC:-
- To develop the self-confidence of Women.
- To guide about Women Welfare Laws.
- To assert the importance of spiritual, economic, social, racial and gender equality.
- To prevent sexual harassment and to promote general well-being of female students,
teaching and non-teaching women staff of the College.
- To promote a social and psychological environment to raise awareness on sexual
harassment in its various forms by organizing various programs.
- Orientation about Ragging to the students.
- Counseling to the students by organizing guest lectures.
- To prohibit misconduct by any student or students whether by words spoken or written.
- To prohibit an act which has the effect of teasing, treating or handling with rudeness of a
fresher or any other student.
- To introduce a fair, impartial and consistent mechanism for redressal of various issue
raised by the students.
- To ensure a responsive and accountable attitude among all stakeholders, thereby
maintaining a harmonious atmosphere in the CCSIT campus.
- To ensure the grievances are resolved promptly, neutrally and confidentially.